Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Inmate Photos may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– known contacts
If you purchase Inmate Photos’ products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Inmate Photos collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Inmate Photos may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Inmate Photos and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Inmate Photos does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Inmate Photos may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Inmate Photos may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Inmate Photos, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Inmate Photos may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Inmate Photos or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Inmate Photos; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Inmate Photos, or the public.
How to Request the Deletion of Your User Data
To request deletion of the personal information Inmate Photos, LLC has collected about you, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account.
Before we can delete your account we must be able to confirm your identity. In order to confirm your identity, the request to delete your personal Inmate Photos information will be in two parts:
- confirms you have access to your Inmate Photos account
- confirms you have access to the email account associated with the Inmate Photos account. Since the data collected is essential to the functionality of Inmate Photos’s services, the deletion of your Personal Information will also terminate your Inmate Photos account.
In your email, please be sure to include your name and enter “CCPA DATA DELETION REQUEST” as the subject line, and send it to email@example.com.
After you send your deletion request email, we will confirm receipt to the email address on your Inmate Photos account within 10 days and ask that you reconfirm your desire to delete your personal information. This will complete your data deletion request.
Unless we are unable to process your request, we will email you with confirmation of the deletion. If we are unable to delete your account, we will notify you.
Please note that deletion of your Personal Information will require us to also terminate your existing account. If you are not a Inmate Photos, LLC account holder, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of information by the Google
– InmatePhotos corporation makes a request for providing Google information about users via Google API Services, which will be used to simplify website usage.
– InmatePhotos makes a request access from Google API for such user fields: ‘basic auth information(‘email’, ‘name’, ‘uid’ etc..), google albums/photos’.
– ‘Basic auth information’ will be used for user authentication to InmatePhotos service and user data verification.
– ‘google albums/photos’ will be used for printing selected user’s Google photos to his contact.
Tracking User Behavior
Inmate Photos may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Inmate Photos, in order to determine what Inmate Photos services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Inmate Photos to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
heat map analysis, analytics, A/B testing, and similar methods
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Inmate Photos. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Inmate Photos website.
The Inmate Photos website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Inmate Photos pages, or register with Inmate Photos site or services, a cookie helps Inmate Photos to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Inmate Photos website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Inmate Photos features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Inmate Photos services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Inmate Photos secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Inmate Photos uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Inmate Photos does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Inmate Photos Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Inmate Photos account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR INMATE PHOTOS ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. My Profile Page in the Settings tab
From time to time, Inmate Photos may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Inmate Photos or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Inmate Photos, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Inmate Photos welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Inmate Photos has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Inmate Photos at:
Inmate Photos, LLC
8461 Farm Rd. Suite 120-197
Las Vegas, Nevada 89131
Effective as of October 05, 2020